- Reading : Start to work on my TBR list , and also start blogging some reviews of my favorites.
- Reading My Bible , as Well as Going through the numerous , devotionals that I have bought and I am wanting to read.
- Planning Well , not necessarily into the future but rather have my weeks in my planner , better written out and able to understand them better.
- Eat better , At the moment I am fasting from Meat , and Soda .. we will see how this keeps on during these next few weeks.
- Be more open , and make more friends.
- Keep trying to learn more Spanish. My mother has got me watching one show in Spanish. I am trying so hard to understand more and speak it. Without asking my mother to repeat or translate for me.
I also have some varied goals , of participating and going and helping with the youth group and the college ministry. Making more connections as we go , which is always a good thing.
I hope to keep y'all updated!