Day 7 and Day 8 of the Blogging Challenge! repost:
Day 7 Five Favorite Songs:
Honestly , this is another hard question for me when it comes down to it. I love music , Though I mostly stay away from "secular" music . Pardon my terms , I do still listen to my favorites I cannot completely abandon those and then I do have new favorites. First I love anything From For king and country and I was blessed to see them perform about two weeks ago. I love taylor swift and yes I am a swiftie , the current songs on repeat from her are out of the woods , back to december , and all too well. As you can somewhat tell my ex has been on my mind and it doesnt help that what would have been five or four years.. I rather not keep count . We would have been together , we were together for 3 years and were on the road to getting married... but I digress. I love Little Big Towns new single better man. Which also brings light to my feelings around this time , also figures why I seem to dream about him this time. From my christian roots , I love anything from TobyMac as well as Jordan Feliz , I have also met him as well , and saw him in concert.
Day 8 five Current Goals:
Five current goals that I hold dear and close to my heart at the moment :
- To graduate college with my degree and my minor
- To sign up or plan a missions trip for this year or the next
- get greater and improve my study time with my school work and on a more personal level my faith
- to lose weight! for any future job and my health
- further more to move on with my life and keep my mental and physical health up.
Thanks for reading! Stay tuned for more reviews!