tea tree oil review
( I received this product for free for my honest unbiased review and thoughts on the product)
There are many uses for Tea Tree oil , I know it best for getting rid of Skin tags even though I have not yet used it that much I can tell you it is a strong smell . That is one of the reasons I don't like using it to get rid of my skin tags. But I honestly need to give it a try but what are the other uses for Tea Tree Oil? I found a website that can shed a little more light.
What is Tea Tree Oil ?
Also known as Melaleuca alternifoliais, is an essential oil that has been around for quite a while but not until the past decade has its healing benefits been catching on like wildfire. The oil is extracted from a plant native to Australia and cannot be found naturally occurring elsewhere
What Are the Health benefits of using Tea Tree Oil?
Tea tree oil is a “jack of all trades” as far as remedies go. The easiest way to grasp the benefits is to think: skin issues + tea tree oil = healing (in most cases).
Tea tree oil is known for its topical antiseptic and anti-fungal treatment or infection-reducing benefits. It also has antibiotic properties and helps aid against aliments such as skin infections, rashes, burns, dandruff and much more. It should be noted that tea tree oil should not be used on babies younger than 6 months.
There are also 25 uses for tea tree oil
- Helps heal and soothe sunburns.
- Heals skin infections naturally.
- Relieves itchiness from rashes as well as helps reduce rashes.
- Can be used as an all-purpose cleaner: Fill a spray bottle with 1-2 tsp. of tea tree oil and the rest of the bottle with water.
- Treats acne.
- Helps to prevent lice naturally; just add a few drops to your shampoo.
- A few drops in your pets’ crates or beds keep the fleas away.
- Removes ticks; just add to skin, and the little stinker will usually unlatch.
- Cures toenail fungus and Athlete’s foot.
- Helps remove skin tags.
- Naturally cures bad breath. (Swish some tea tree oil and water in you mouth.)
- Can be used in a homemade toothpaste recipe.
- Has been found as an effective treatment for warts.
- Soothes insect bites.
- Treats ringworm.
- Treats psoriasis and other skin conditions.
- Relieves asthma or other breathing conditions when a few drops are added to a humidifier.
- Works as as antiseptic on small cuts.
- Keeps your bathroom fresh.
- Relieves earaches; mix 1 drop of tea tree oil with 1 tsp. olive oil, drop mixture into the ear and then remove by tilting head.
- Freshen laundry: Add a few drops in your washing machine to scent your clothes. Also, if you forgot to put the clothes in the dryer, run again with tea tree oil to remove mildew. You can also scent wool dryer balls with tea tree oil.
- Helps freshen carpet.
- Can be used in several homemade kitchen cleaners.
- Cleans mold: Mix apple cider vinegar and tea tree oil and scrub mold; place outside to sun-dry.
- Can be used in a homemade natural deodorant
Either way this is a wonderful product and very useful you can purchase simply by clicking on the link below.