Website Spotlight: Bloomious.com
I wanted to share a wonderful website for Brides , who want to save a dollar on their wedding arrangements. This is the perfect website , there are advantages of using bloominous DYI flowers, which makes wedding planning so much easier. You have a million other things to think about when you are planning a wedding then why not have one less thing to worry about?
There are 3 Advantages to using Bloomious Flowers ,
1. Cost Saving:
· With Bloominous, brides will be able to save anywhere from 30% to 50% off their original floral budget
· Each piece is priced without the typical 300% markup from wedding florists, e.g. $5 boutonnieres, $40 centerpieces, and $50 bouquets
2. Easy DIY:
· Most DIY floral services do not send ‘prepped’ flowers, but ours come cut-to-order, dethorned, and trimmed, so brides save time AND money
· Each kit comes with step-by-step photo instructions for easy assembling within 10 to 20 minutes per piece, as well as flower care products and design tips
3. Quality, Professional Design:
· All collections featuring specialty flowers are designed florist with 10+ years of experience in event and floral design
· It’s not just the flowers—from trends to vases to favors, we design the whole look for your inspiration, in our offerings and blog
This 'florist-at-their-fingertips' experience is not to be missed. Bloominous is making DIY fun, easy, and approachable for anyone who wants to try. Check it out at http://bloominous.com.
Ive taken a look around the website and each creation is beautiful and has its own special twist these are truly something wonderful. I would definitely recommend this website to make your wedding planning so much easier.
Who started it all though?
Lets hear the story from the founder of Bloomious.com
"Hey, I am Richard, the founder of Bloominous. We make DIY wedding flowers beautiful, affordable and easy for savvy brides and glooms.
The idea for Bloominous began a few months before our wedding on November 2012. My wife and I were working with a fairly average wedding budget. Among the many expenses in this budget were flowers for the ceremony and reception. At the time I was a General Manager at one of the largest companies in the floral industry, and had a good sense of how much flowers should cost. I was expecting $500-$1,000 to be a reasonable budget for flowers. To my dismay, the florists we visited all quoted between $2,000 and $4,000 for their arrangements.
My wife had heard about a growing trend called "DIY" and we thought about buying the flowers ourselves to save. In fact, we found a great DIY wedding community online and got ample advice on how to select, source, design, make and deliver beautiful wedding flowers. However, it seemed a very complex and exhausting process. Without the help of a florist, it was too daunting for us to take it on, despite the substantial savings that we would have benefited. In the end, we reluctantly went with the florist and wondered why there isn't an IKEA for wedding flowers.
Then a light went off. If there is no IKEA for wedding flowers, why can’t I create one? I tossed this idea to the DIY wedding online community and received warm receptions. It is a pain point for almost every DIY bride! Half a year after my wedding, I quit my corporate job and started Bloominous.
The vision of Bloominous is to make DIY wedding flowers beautiful, affordable, and easy.
- Beautiful: Our in-house wedding florists have created floral designs for an average of over 10 years and understands wedding design trends. We test different designs and only curate the best. We also constantly refresh our collections based on customer feedback.
- Affordable: We design, pack, and deliver "DIY Kits" of wedding floral collections at prices 30-50% off what brides would be able to buy from their florist.
- Easy: We ship the DIY Kit directly to your doorstep. We provide easy-to-follow DIY instruction for each design. Flowers are pre-processed and shipped along with matching accessories (vase, ribbon, etc) to keep your work manageable. Every “DIY Kit” has been thoroughly tested by our beta customers to ensure the instruction is clear and estimated time for completion is accurate.
I understand that every wedding has to be perfect and error-free. Therefore, we offer Bloominous Promise to every customer.
1. Trial before you commit: We offer a Trial Kit at cost for each design so a couple can assess the design and the DIY work involved before purchasing the full package.
2. Precise customization: We offer several base packages that maximize savings. You can add additional a la cart pieces to make precise bundles suited for each wedding, so no waste of money and flowers. If you have further customization request, you can always call xxx-xxx-xxxx and we will do our best.
3. Guaranteed delivery: We guarantee deliveries are made 2-3 days prior to the wedding. If the original package cannot be delivered on time for some reason, we will dispatch a swat team to the Los Angeles flower market (one of the largest flower markets in the nation) to replicate the order and ship it to you overnight at our cost. You can rest assured to have flowers for your wedding.
Please go ahead and browse our beautiful selections. Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions / suggestions. Together, we can make DIY flowers beautiful, affordable and easy!
So why not give them a try? its always worth trying out! I definitely want to use them when I finally start my own wedding plans. Thanks for joining me for this website spotlight!!! I hope to feature many other websites soon!