Leibster Award :) Information About Meh.
I have been nominated for my first Liebster Award , By Robert's World. She writes a wonderful blog with giveaway's and such and reviews. The Liebster Award is to recognize great new bloggers with under 200 followers. I am grateful to be apart of it , :) I get to share more adventures with you wonderful folks! In case you did not know here is what you have to do if you are nominated for the Liebster Award.
- you write 11 facts about yourself
- Link back the person who nominated you
- Come Up with 10 questions to ask your nominees
- let the person who tagged you know when you answer the questions
Lets Get Started ,
11 Facts about myself
- I grew up In New Mexico
- I am a shy , quiet centered person but once you get to know me you cannot get me to shut up. :)
- my favorite comedian is Gabriel I, aka fluffy
- I grew up in a single parent household , my mother is the strongest person in world.
- I am a Proud Big Sister to 4 half brothers , two ive met and lived with two ive never met .
- I am a online student , I am going for a degree in criminal justice , with a minor in sociology I want to be a social worker
- I am a huge movie buff
- I love books I have a huge collection on my kindle , and paperback as well
- I can act tomboyish sometimes, but I am a true girly girl
- I use to act and one time got an extra role in the movie believe in me.
- I love to blog!
- What made you start blogging and what have you learned along the way? Well I first started with blogging as a way to combat stress with an online blog about me and my life. My Personal Blog , I first did not write in much and then I thought why not? I soon wrote post after post. What I learned along the way is basically learning to become a product reviewer :) And how to review many other things other than a product review, such as movies books and etc.
- What is your Biggest Accomplishment? I believe that would be graduating high school and going through college , I am a Jr. now and attending online school because I felt I would gain more freedom to travel and do other things as well. I am as some people say one of the few Hispanic girls who did not fall into the majority of becoming teen mom or a mom after school. So I am proud of getting my life in order before having kids.
- What are the 3 most important things in your life? Family , My Life , And my faith
- What is the best new product you have tried since starting your blog? I think that would be , the Litter genie for cat litter.. kinda funny I would pick that buts its an awesome product.
- What are your favorite beauty products? hahaha, you should see my side of the bed , I dont seem to have a favorite but I do love beauty products! I love stuff from Bath and Body Works
- Who is the most inspiring person in your life? Can we have two? because when thinking about it I have two , my mot her first of all shes a strong person to put up with someone like me and my brothers being a single mom and all . The 2nd person would be "nana" my boyfriend's grandmother and a 2nd mother to him , she passed away about two years ago and its still fresh in my mind . I have nothing but respect for that woman and what she did in her life to provide for her family , and the kindness she showed me when I became apart of the family. I will always cherish the times we spent together and guilty because I felt I did not spend enough. I always try to visit her grave and talk with her and bring her items to make her space nice. I keep private photos of everything I put.
- What does your "me" time look like? hmmm... I think it depends on my mood of the day and if I have money and where I am at the present moment. It can be going to see a movie with a friend , eating a nice lunch by myself somewhere , treating myself to an item. It can be anything :)
- What do you think is the most important thing to teach your kids? To be grateful I believe.
- What makes you special? My caring spirit? my helpfulness .. I really dont know..
- What is your favorite guilty pleasure? hmmm depends, I love chocolate!
Ok here is who I nominate